Stylish Portfolio

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Halloween: Martha Stewart Style


I'm just getting into the Halloween spirit and jut thought I'd share some fun decorating and treat ideas from the lovely Martha Stewart.  Her site is full of fun, mostly easy :), and super creative ideas for decorating and throwing a party.  Here are some my favorites but hope over to her site for lots more treats and details!


This super-cute tablecloth is made out of layered paper tablecloths and crepe paper!

I'm loving the stair decals and mice one are sure to spook!



Candy wreath....really simple to do!

I love the silver pumpkins with a touch of orange! Hum,  I wonder why:)?

what a cute and simple mini candy bar..perfect for a kids party!

Another great treat for a kids or grown-up party!

This is probably my favorite...love these colors together!

Your kids will have a ball decorating these balloons...it's also a great party activity!  These were mu girls' favorite...wonder if the donuts had anything to do with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment